|This article is about the character, Reim Lunettes. You may be looking for the chapter, Lily&Reim.|
|“||It's not like that. You are an idiot!! I'm saying this as your friend!!! This is what I ought to do! Xerxes... You moron!!||”|
—Reim to Xerxes.
|Manga | Anime|
33 (After timeskip)
|Height||186 cm (6'1")|
|Base of Operations||Pandora Headquarters|
Sharon Rainsworth (Wife)
|Manga Debut||Retrace XI: Grim|
|Anime Debut||Episode 9|
|Japanese Voice||Suwabe Junichi|
Reim appears as a tall man with light brown hair and oval-lensed glasses (which he is constantly cleaning), and can usually be seen wearing the Pandora uniform, as well as an occasional cravat.
Reim is an honest and trustworthy Pandora agent and is a friend to many fellow contractors, including Break and Sharon. He is very hardworking and is very loyal to Pandora. He's a big perfectionist and is in constant stress (sometimes even so much that he slams up doors, which unfortunately 90% of the time hits someone), mostly for having to do Break's work. He's often seen taking off his glasses and cleaning them when speaking to someone which shows that he may be a bit shy.
Reim appears as a polite; semi-formal man and quite calm, but when he trapped in strain moment like when Oz and Alice in her B-Rabbit form suddenly arrival at Pandora's meeting, presumably he easily controlled by his panicking. But his panic also quickly abate and be calm again, when he meet someone which more calm; as seen when he calming down by Break after that the last Child of Ill Omen out of Cheshire's Dimension.His perfectionist also made himself sometimes less comfortable aside Break, who more carefree and eccentric; had own way to solve a certain problem. But outside Break's extreme eccentricism, Reim still trust him and considering him as a friend. In addition, Reim's bizarre friendship with Break also made him tries to protect Break from his master attack; although as a replacement, Rufus wounds Reim.
Whenever Reim's become angry or irritate because seeing his friend wound by enemy, he can change to more terrible to hit back the enemy; as seen when Reim tries to kill Lily.
However, Reim's mannerism somewhat like Fang.
Abilities & PowersEdit
See More: March Hare
Reim's chain, the March Hare, allows him to put himself into a temporary state of death.
Reim had a gun as his main weapon and skilled in using it whenever.
- Exceptionally cunning and loyal.
- Installing funny facial expressions. Along the series, especially in anime, Reim becomes the most frequently characters who installing funny expressions in his face.
(*) - Denotes that the character did not appear physically, but as a part of another character's memories.
- Reim's zodiac sign is Cancer.
- "Lunettes" happens to be the French word for glasses, which is a joke pointed towards Reim's obsession with keeping his glasses clean.
- Reim can hold his alcohol well; apparently being able to drink more than anyone else in Pandora. As a result, Reim is often left to clean up after everyone else when they get drunk; sometimes even exploiting the situation to gain information.
- Despite being someone who tries to avoid confrontations, Reim is one of very few people who is actually able to attack Break and successfully make contact.
- In an omake, it is said that Reim really loves sweets.
- Reim greatly resembles Benz from Jun Mochizuki's one-shot Crimson Shell.
- Reim also somewhat resembles Harris from the one-shot version of Pandora Hearts.
- Reim's voice actor, Junichi Suwabe, is also the same voice actor of Undetaker in Black Butler anime series, Freed Justine in Fairy Tail anime and Grimmjow Jaegerjaques in Bleach anime series.
|Previous Dukes/Duchesses||Raymond Nightray (†) • Arthur Barma (†) • Sara Vessalius (†) • Bernard Nightray (†) • Bernice Nightray (†) • Oscar Vessalius (†) • Rufus Barma(†)|
|Members||Gilbert Nightray • Alice • Sharon Rainsworth • Reim Lunettes • The General • Turner|
|Previous Members||Jack Vessalius (†) • Gruner (†) • Vincent Nightray • Elliot Nightray (†) • Fred Nightray (†) • Claude Nightray (†) • Ernest Nightray (†) • Vanessa Nightray (†) • Shelly Rainsworth (†) • Calum Lunettes (†) • Xerxes Break (†)|
|Chains||Oz • Raven • Snap-Dragon-Fly • Owl • Equus|
|Previous Chains||Dodo • Dormouse • March Hare • Rocking-Horse-Fly (†) • Mad Hatter|
|Ancestors||Arthur Barma (†) • Miranda Barma (†)|
|Current Generation||Rufus Barma (†)|
|Unknown Relation||Isla Yura (†)|
|Valets||Calum Lunettes • Reim Lunettes • Gruner (†)|
|Chains||Dodo • March Hare|