This is the Pandora Hearts Wiki's official Manual of Style that contains the editing guides that should be observed when editing articles and layout guides that should be applied and used in all the articles in order to maintain a uniform layout. The order of sections in the layout guide must be followed at all times.
- Articles should be written in past-tense, not present or future tense.
- Articles should be written in a professional and in-universe style, and would not refer to the reader or viewer when talking about events.
- Articles should be independent of any point in the series, it should not be required that pages be update every time a new event happens in the timeline simply because articles were written from the perspective of someone reading on the latest chapter.
- Do not write articles using terms such as "In Chapter" or "In Episode."
- Please always apply proper punctuation and capitalization and check your grammar and spelling when editing. Proofreading your edit before publishing would greatly help reduce such errors.
- Introduction - The beginning section with general information about the character.
- Appearance - Detailed information on the character's physical appearance. It also contains the link to the character's respective Image Gallery.
- Personality - Information on the character's personality.
- Powers and Abilities - Discusses the character's powers and abilities.
- Chain(s) - Exclusive to Contractors only, this section gives information about the character's Chain(s).
- Quotes - Quotes that the character has said.
- Appearances - Lists all the chapters, episodes and other form of media the character has appeared in.
- Trivia - Additional information about the character.
- References - Contains all the references that support the article information.
- Navigation - Navigation templates that contains pages of other characters and chains related to the character.
- History - Events prior to the main plot that involves the character.
- Plot - Events in the main story line that involves the character. This section could be divided into multiple arcs.
- Relationships- Describes the relationships of the character with other characters. This section is usually divided into multiple sections.
Chapter and Episode Pages
- Synopsis - Contains the summary of the chapter or episode.
- Characters in order of apperance - Lists all the characters that appeared on the chapter or episode chronologically.
- Terms - List of terms within the Pandora Hearts universe that has deeper meaning.
- Navigation - Navigation templates that makes finding chapters or episodes easier.
|Manual of Style • Basic Rules • Image Policy • • Message Wall Policy • Bans • Blogs|