Welcome to the Wiki!
Reminders and Warnings
- Please don't vandalize our pages or upload any unnecessary images.
- Any kind of fanart on our pages is not allowed.
- Any edit wars should be avoided by communicating.
Latest Manga Chapter
Retrace CIII: Call Your Name
In a flashback, Oz mentions to Jack that he doesn't like him - rather he hates him entirely. Still, Oz requests that Jack make a DEAL with him, intriguing Jack as Oz explains that his Incuse will soon be making its full revolution, at which point Jack will regain control of his body - however Oz asks Jack to seek out The Intention of the Abyss when that happens, as she will be waiting for him.
Jack addresses The Intention of the Abyss by name, stunning The Core as The Intention responds to Jack with great confusion. Suddenly, The Intention screams in agony and covers her ears while The Core's tendrils attempt to destroy Jack. Gilbert THANKFULLY swoops in and takes Jack out of harms way, leaving the floor around The Intention to crumble as Leo and Vincent question why The Intention is rejecting Jack. Within her subconscious, The Intention remembers when she'd first encountered Jack outside of The Tower, as well as when he'd promised to come see her so that they could experience the beautiful parts of the world like rainbows and fields of flowers together.
Noting the problem at hand, Jack asks Gilbert to lend him his strength - revealing that he's not Oz and admitting that he'd like to speak with The Intention. Gilbert admits that he, Oz and Alice had decided beforehand to sit down and discuss what would happen if such an event came to pass - and ultimately whether or not Jack asks him for a favor, Gilbert intends on honoring the wills of his two friends.
|Noise was considered an anomaly among the Baskerville Clan, as she lacked the ability to properly control her Chain. Through Duldee's intervention, Noise was able to prolong her own destruction with the help of The Echoes, though her heart would continue to break at a slower rate over the course of more than 100 years.||Duldee was the Chain Contracted to Noise for more than 100 years, having the unique ability to take over control of an individual's body and soul (on occasion) with the help of Duldum. Duldum sought to take complete control of Noise's body by completely shattering Noise's heart, though in the end she was thwarted by Echo.|
Contribute to this Wiki!
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- We have reached a new article count milestone, there are now over 400 articles!! (October 18)
- We enabled the comments feature under all of our articles! Feel free to comment on anything! (October 10)
- We deleted our old Facebook page and created a new one. Visit our Facebbok page which is run by CrimsonGaze14, our new Admin. (October 6)
- We have a new Admin on the wiki! Welcome CrimsonGaze14!! We look forward to working with you!
- Unfortunately due to his inactivity, BeeboiXD is no longer an Admin.
- There are new projects you can join to help PH wiki develop! Have a look at them here.
If you would like to become an affiliate of the Pandora Hearts Wiki, Contact Us.
Vote for the Next Featured Articles!
Image of the Month
- Retrace CII: The Nursery has been released!
- The "Merger Project" has officially begun, meaning that both information from Pandora Hearts and Crimson-Shell will be present on the site!
- Pandora Hearts' final volumes - Pandora Hearts 23 & Pandora Hearts 24 - have both been confirmed for a Japanese release of Spring 2015!
- Pandora Hearts' final guidebook - Pandora Hearts 24 + 1: Last Dance - has been confirmed for a Japanese release of Spring 2015. Furthermore, Last Dance is meant to include an exclusive aside for Pandora Hearts, though it's unclear as to whether this will be an omake or an epilogue!
- Yen Press has officially announced that they will be translating all three volumes of the Pandora Hearts ~Caucus Race~ Series into English! The anticipated release for Pandora Hearts ~Caucus Race~ Volume 1 is May-June 2015!
Do you want a 2nd Season of PH?
Have a Question?
Recent Blog Posts