Welcome to the Wiki!
Reminders and Warnings
- Please don't vandalize our pages or upload any unnecessary images.
- Any kind of fanart on our pages is not allowed.
- Any edit wars should be avoided by communicating.
Latest Manga Chapter
Summary:After seeing the Tragedy of Sablier once again, Vincent is plagued with horrible memories and feelings of guilt towards himself, as he believes that he's the reason the Tragedy happened in the first place. Vincent thinks to himself about the red all around him, the horrible color of blood and fire, the same color as his eye. After Cheshire confronts Oswald and Vincent in Sablier, Vincent voices his confusion as to how Cheshire actually managed to survive his encounter with Oz in his dimension, though Cheshire remains silent on the matter. Elsewhere, Oz, Alice, and Gil are running through the Baskerville estate, when suddenly they hear a bell ringing. Coming to a stop, Alice asks if Oz and Gil heard the bell too, which Oz confirms as he comes to the realization that the ringing matches the sound of Cheshire's bell.
Back where the group first entered the Tragedy of Sablier, Ada sits silently beside a statue, remembering the conversation that came before. Oz yelled at Gil for suggesting that they leave Ada there, also asking if he's insane. Gil pled his case by explaining that even though they were in Sablier from 100 years ago, they weren't in the same spectral existence as those who lived out their lives during that time. When Oz didn't understand, Gil explained that they'd stepped across time to the world on the other side, making it basically impossible for anything that doesn't belong there to impact it in any way. That meant that they wouldn't be visible to the people around them, and that the Sablier citizens wouldn't be able to touch them either; meaning that it would likely be safe to leave Ada there so that they could focus on stopping Oswald. Alice noted how Gil said "basically", meaning that there are exceptions to that rule, which Gil confirmed - explaining that Baskervilles can interfere. Other than that, changing history would be impossible for anyone else. Gil also made a point to mention to Alice how he wasn't sure what impact her unorthodox B-Rabbit powers would have. Seeing that Oz is stressed over the thought of leaving Ada behind, Ada steps up and encourages her “brother” to go ahead and stop Oswald, claiming that she’ll be fine on her own. Ada is suddenly pulled out of her flashback as she sees a child, mumbling to himself close by, confusing her with his presence at the centre of the Tragedy.
|Miranda Barma was an heir of the Barma Dukedom 100 years ago. She worked with Jack Vessalius in order to conspire against the Baskerville Clan, which lead to the Tragedy of Sablier.||Raven is the Nightray Family's Chain, which was later then tamed by Gilbert Nightray. Most recently, Raven followed Gil's final order, severing his left arm in order to break his vows to Oswald, nullifying their Legal Contract in favor of an Illegal Contract.|
Contribute to this Wiki!
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- We have reached a new article count milestone, there are now over 400 articles!! (October 18)
- We enabled the comments feature under all of our articles! Feel free to comment on anything! (October 10)
- We deleted our old Facebook page and created a new one. Visit our Facebbok page which is run by CrimsonGaze14, our new Admin. (October 6)
- We have a new Admin on the wiki! Welcome CrimsonGaze14!! We look forward to working with you!
- Unfortunately due to his inactivity, BeeboiXD is no longer an Admin.
- There are new projects you can join to help PH wiki develop! Have a look at them here.
If you would like to become an affiliate of the Pandora Hearts Wiki, Contact Us.
Vote for the Next Featured Articles!
Image of the Month
- PH Volume 20 is released! With Oscar Vessalius on the cover!
- PH 3rd Light Novel is released! With Oswald and Jack on the cover!
- PH Calendar 2014 will be released by the end of 2013!
Do you want a 2nd Season of PH?
Have a Question?
Recent Blog Posts