|Pandora Hearts 18.5: Evidence|
|Release Date||July 27th, 2012|
Pandora Hearts 18
Pandora Hearts 19
Pandora Hearts 18.5: Evidence is the second official guidebook of Jun Mochizuki's Pandora Hearts. The first official announcement of its release was coupled with Retrace LXXIV: Broken Rabbit, and its release date corresponds with Pandora Hearts Volume 18.
- Updated character profiles
- Birthdays, blood types and zodiac signs of the main characters.
- A complete analysis of the plot up until the latest chapters of Pandora Hearts Volume 18
- Q&As with the characters
- Archive rough sketches
- A selection of the 10 best Pandora Hearchu
- A written composition of music scores
- A written script of the Retrace 47.5 drama CD with new original illustrations
- A talk between Jun Mochizuki and Yuki Kajiura (Composer for Pandora Hearts Anime)
- A section where chief assistant Fumito Yamazaki reveals some of Jun Mochizuki's secrets.
- A new original manga entry
However, there is to be much more content unspecified in its advertisement.
- This is the second official guidebook of Pandora Hearts, coming after Pandora Hearts 8.5: Mine of Mine.
- Levi is revealed to be the official translation of the name, not Revis, Rebus, Lewis or Levy as previously believed.
- Several characters also lack profiles of their own, such as Gruner, Hans, Mrs. Finn, Orphan I, Orphan II, James, John and Helen and Raymond Nightray.
- Several errors have been discovered within the text of 18.5: Evidence. Such as:
- Levi was identified as the Glen Baskerville with his legs crossed when in Leo's subconscious in Chapter 63, however this happened in Retrace LVIII: Puddle of Blood, not Retrace LXIII: Purpose. Jun corrected this mistake in a blog post.
- Phillipe West was said to be dead in his character description of the guidebook; however, Jun corrected this in a blog post, stating that Phillipe was alive, otherwise Oz's efforts would've been in vain.
- Many names listed have been subject to debate for the correct spelling including: Lottie's name was identified as "Lotty" in this guidebook, where as the spelling of her name was 'Lottie' in 8.5: Mine of Mine. Rytas was spelled as "Ritus", Marie as "Mary", Bernice Nightray as "Vernis Nightray", Bernard Nightray's name was spelled as "Brnard Nightray" , and Miranda and Arthur's last name is spelled as "Baruma" and Phillipe West as "Philip West", as well some of the Vessaliuses had their last names spelt as "Vesalius".
- It was stated on Jun Mochizuki's blog that Sheryl Rainsworth's birthday is on the 11th of June instead of November 26.
|Universe||Humans • Chains • Locations • Terms • Events • Objects • Organizations • Historical Timeline • Plot Timeline|
|Volumes||I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • XIII • XIV • XV • XVI • XVII • XVIII • XIX • XX • XXI • XXII|
|DVD||I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX|
|Light Novels||1 • 2 • 3|
|Guidbooks & Artbooks||8.5 • 18.5 • 24 + 1 • Official Animation Guide • Odds and Ends • There is (Art Book)|
|Soundtracks & Drama CDs||OST 1 • OST 2 • Parallel Hearts • Maze • Watashi wo Mitsukete • Swear to... • Kinjirareta Asobi • Truth|
|Calendars||2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014|
|Miscellaneous||Omakes • Special Episodes • Jun Mochizuki|