Pandora's official logo
Secret high-class organization
Research organization about Abyss
Obtain The Intention of the Abyss
Manage Illegal Contractor
Researching about Abyss
Stop the Baskervilles to resurrecting Glen Baskerville
Pandora was previously the Baskervilles' opposition until Rufus Barma informed Pandora and the Baskervilles of the truth behind the Tragedy of Sablier.
Pandora had been in chaos because of the impending disaster when the Chains of Reveil were cut, and there were no Dukes to be found (Bernard was dead, Sheryl was in critical condition, Oscar was elsewhere and Rufus was with the Baskervilles). This made it simple for the Baskervilles to come in and take over Pandora. Presently, Rufus is explaining to the members of Pandora what really happened at the Tragedy of Sablier in order to calm everyone down.
SymbolEditAs a high-class and 'secret' organization, Pandora has own symbol. This picture is depicted an official symbol of Pandora. Official symbol of Pandora is a cross-shaped with diamond shape in the fourth-side edges, which framed by an-arches ship. The cross also 'stacked' by a 'X'-pattern, with the edges form like a goat head along with it horn. In the center of this symbol, there is a square blue diamond-shaped. This symbol also same with the form of badge that the members used. The first Pandora's member who shown Pandora's badge
Aside the badge which members had and used, in formal meeting, the members also using a formal Pandora's uniform.
- Duchess Sheryl Rainsworth - Chain: Owl
- Duke Rufus Barma - Chain: Dodo (Contract presently reforming).
- Duke Raymond Nightray - No Chain, failed to form Contract with Raven (Presumably died of old age).
- Duke Bernard Nightray - No Chain, failed to form Contract with Raven (Assassinated by Vincent Nightray).
- Duchess Bernice Nightray - No Chain, failed to form Contract with Raven (Assassinated by Elliot Nightray).
- Duke Arthur Barma - Previous Chain: Dodo (Died of high fever).
- Rufus Barma's Grandfather - Previous Chain: Dodo (Implied to have been murdered by Kevin Legnard).
- Duke Oscar Vessalius - No Chain, unfit to form Contract with any Chain (Assassinated by Xai Vessalius).
- Duchess Sara Vessalius - No Chain (Died during child birth).
- Oz the B-Rabbit - Chain: Alice
- Gilbert Nightray - Chain: Raven
- Sharon Rainsworth - Chain: Equus
- Xerxes Break - Chain: Mad Hatter
- Reim Lunettes - Chain: March Hare
- "The General" - Chain: Snap-Dragon-Fly
- Unknown Pandora Member - Chain: Rocking-Horse-Fly
- Headmaster of Lutwidge - No known Chain
- Grüner- No known Chain, killed by Vincent Nightray and Demios.
- Vincent Nightray - Chain: Demios, Dormouse, joined the Baskervilles.
- Echo/Noise - Chain: Duldum, is one of the Baskervilles
- Xai Vessalius - Chain: Gryphon, joined the Baskervilles
- Rechelle Cecile - No known Chain, death by an accident
- Shelly Rainsworth - No known Chain, deceased
- Pandora's organization structure and formation is somewhat like Crimson Shell organization in Jun Mochizuki's former series; Crimson Shell.
|Previous Dukes/Duchesses||Raymond Nightray (†) • Arthur Barma (†) • Sara Vessalius (†) • Bernard Nightray (†) • Bernice Nightray (†) • Oscar Vessalius (†) • Rufus Barma(†)|
|Members||Gilbert Nightray • Alice • Sharon Rainsworth • Reim Lunettes • The General • Turner|
|Previous Members||Jack Vessalius (†) • Gruner (†) • Vincent Nightray • Elliot Nightray (†) • Fred Nightray (†) • Claude Nightray (†) • Ernest Nightray (†) • Vanessa Nightray (†) • Shelly Rainsworth (†) • Calum Lunettes (†) • Xerxes Break (†)|
|Chains||Oz • Raven • Snap-Dragon-Fly • Owl • Equus|
|Previous Chains||Dodo • Dormouse • March Hare • Rocking-Horse-Fly (†) • Mad Hatter|